- Odyssey.js, a CartoDB tool that allows to merge maps and narratives.
- When needed, this is the site you want your users to be redirected to from your outdated browser notice. By Bürocratik.
- Bounce.js lets you create tasty CSS3 powered animations in no time.
- Some of these Subtle Hover Effect ideas look cute.
- Yet another, nicely done pattern library with quite a nice collection of UI elements: Call to Idea by Alexis Hill.
- Sidecomments.js is a commenting interface component, one of those Medium-ish things that lets reader engage and comment on a story, while reading it.
- Steady.js, a module to do logic on the onscroll event without performance regressions in @media-query like conditions.
- Lovely little project, a short to remind us that each person is a universe, left me with a wish for superpower to jump into another's mind for second. And sometimes asking is just enough as The Runners proves.
- A take on Google’s last year most asked “What is…” question. A wonderful essay backed by some very actual ancient philosophy and myths with more than a few take-aways: What is love? by Mark Vernon. Too long of a read? Soundgecko it.
- Do we need to disguise ourselves to get closer? And wasn’t that filmed in Zurich?