- Typi, a Sass library that allows you to set up font-size and line-height properties of all your typographic elements in separate Sass maps. Via Everything I know about responsive web typography with CSS
- superplaceholder.js, cute little script to pack more info into your input fields’ placeholders.
- Next time I’ll be doing email templates, might want to play with this responsive mail framework here: mjml.
- (Almost) zero-configuration React static site generator by Jxnblk.
- Progressbar.js, a neat responsive progress bar component for the web.
- Just Good Copy, a cute collection of email copy samples from great companies.
- Lovely little project bringing up all the hidden stories behind country flags: Flag Stories.
- For the times when you need to get that bit of text written and focus on the flow, not the form: The Most Dangerous Writing App.
- git-sketch-plugin — a Git client built right into Sketch. Generate pretty diffs so that everybody knows what are the changes!