- Things I’ve Learned About Responsive Email Design — a fresh set of tips and best practices on email design/development.
- Awesome React Components — a catalog of React components and libraries.
- Rollup.js — could it be a possible webpack alternative? Time will tell. No time to fiddle with it just now but might consider for an upcoming project.
- Whoah collection of product pages’ inspiration: Checkout Pages, Pricing Pages, Product Pages, Store Pages.
- On the matter of “your” vs. “mine” in the UI microcopy: Is this my interface or yours? by John Saito. Quick take-away:
When to use me: Use I, me, my, or mine when the user is interacting with the product, like clicking a button or selecting a checkbox. But only add these words if you absolutely need to for clarity. When to use you: Use you or your when your product is asking questions, giving instructions, or describing things to the user. Just imagine what a personal assistant might say.
- Content Security Policy Reference — “The new Content-Security-Policy HTTP response header helps you reduce XSS risks on modern browsers by declaring what dynamic resources are allowed to load via a HTTP Header.”
- FlyOnward lets you rent flight tickets with your name on them to use as proof of onward travel plans when you travel abroad.